Adobe Systems Incorporated finished releasing twenty three security updates September twenty third two thousand fifteen. These flash player updates fix critical vulnerabilities that could allow an attacker to take control of an affected computer system. Below is a list of affected systems.
* Adobe Flash Player Desktop Runtime version 18.104.22.168 or earlier on Windows and Mac
* Adobe Flash Player Extended Support Release version 22.214.171.124 or earlier on Windows & Mac
* Adobe Flash Player for Google Chrome version 126.96.36.199 or earlier on Windows, Mac, Linux and Chrome operating system
* Adobe Flash Player for Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer eleven version 188.8.131.52 or earlier on Windows ten
* Adobe Flash Player for Internet Explorer ten and eleven version 184.108.40.206 or earlier on Windows 8.0 as well as 8.1
* Adobe Flash Player for Linux version 220.127.116.118 or earlier on Linux
* AIR Desktop Runtime version 18.104.22.168 or earlier on Windows and Mac
* AIR SDK version 22.214.171.124 or earlier on Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS
* AIR SDK and Compiler version 126.96.36.199 or earlier on Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS
* AIR for Android version 188.8.131.52 or earlier on Android
End users are highly encouraged to upgrade Adobe Flash Player as twenty three security vulnerabilities are patched. If you have automatic updates enabled, they should download and prompt you with available updates. If you don't allow updates to install automatically then you can update Adobe Flash Player within an interface.
About Author Aaron J. Berg
Aaron J. Berg is the owner of Anet Computers, host of the Reality PC podcast, and blogger at AnetComputers.com. For over thirteen years, he worked for fortune 500 companies and the United States Federal government supporting computers. Now he helps you solve your most common computer problems.