Microsoft Corporation released cumulative update KB4048955 on November fourteen two thousand seventeen. This update resolves twelve issues. This update does NOT include any new features.
There are two known issues after installing this update. After installing this KB4048955 update, Internet Explorer 11 endusers may have difficulties opening up a drop down menu via a scroll bar. This applies to those users whom use Structured Query Language Server Reporting Services.
A work around is to NOT use document mode 11. This issue only affects document mode 11. You can enable document mode 10 by pressing F12 key. Select the “Emulation” tab and then selecting 10 on a “Document mode” menu.
Another problem after installing this KB4048955 update is that some Epson Serial Impact Dot Matrix and TMPOS printers will NOT print. This problem is NOT a drivers issue and installing older drivers will NOT solve this problem. Microsoft is aware of both these issues and is working on a future fix.
* mixed reality portal stops responding
* microsoft directx games black screen switching between windowed and full screen mode
* android and or ios digital video recorder game playback compatability
* microsoft designer keyboard function keys stopped working
* universal serial bus and head mounted displays connected standy mode
* trusted platform module vulnerability
* get storage job report failure
* Unexpected error from external database driver 1. Microsoft JET Database Engine
* application tiles missing from start menu
* microsoft edge wait timeout stops responding
* additional security updates
If you have been keeping up to date with Microsoft Windows 10 security updates then this will become only update available for install. However, if you have gotten behind or skipped some updates, those updates will also be installed. You can obtain this update via Microsoft Windows update or Microsoft Update Catalog website.
This update applies to Windows 10 and Windows 10 version 1709. This update does NOT replace any previous update.