Microsoft Corporation released cumulative update KB4051963 on November thirty two thousand seventeen. This update resolves twelve issues. This update does NOT include any new features.
There is one known issues after installing this update. After installing this KB4051963 update, Internet Explorer 11 endusers may have difficulties opening up a drop down menu via a scroll bar. This applies to those users whom use Structured Query Language Server Reporting Services.
A work around is to NOT use document mode 11. This issue only affects document mode 11. You can enable document mode 10 by pressing F12 key. Select the "Emulation" tab and then selecting 10 on a "Document mode" menu.
Microsoft is aware of this issue and is working on a future fix.
* internet explorer stopped working script
* internet explorer input method editor
* internet explorer graphics rendering
* internet explorer forms submission
* browsing invalid uniform resource locator hash lost
* applications stop responding with web proxies
* microsoft directx 9 games full screen mode performance degradation
* forza horizon 3 and forza motorsport 7 not working
* feedback frequency settings not being saved
* remote network driver interface specification 5 not obtaining internet protocal address
* manually changing timezone required restart
* Epson SIDM dot matrix and TM point of sale printers not working
If you have been keeping up to date with Microsoft Windows 10 security updates then this will become the only update available for install. However, if you have gotten behind or skipped some updates, those updates will also be installed. You can obtain this update via Microsoft Windows update or Microsoft Update Catalog website.
This Microsoft update applies to Windows 10 and Windows 10 version 1709 operating system. This update does NOT replace any previous update. Your Windows 10 operating system build number will now be 16299.98 after installing this update.