Microsoft Corporation released cumulative update KB4038788 on September twelve two thousand seventeen. This update includes twenty seven improvements to Windows 10. This update does not include any new features.
* color profiles
* high dynamic range feature
* start menu won't open
* mobile device manager enterprise
* wireless wide area network
* windows error reporting
* certificate authority management
* local security authority subsystem service memory leak
* syskey.exe encryption
* bitlocker powershell
* credential manager
* internet explorer 11 navigation bar
* internet explorer undo
* microsoft edge internet explorer
* universal serial bus network adapter
* iphlpsvc stops responding
* spool service stops working
* get authenticode signature
* running applications windows server 2008
* remoteapp display
* windows file explorer stops responding
* export startlayout
* azure active directory
* windows action center
* ms16-087 security update released again
If you have been keeping up to date with Microsoft Windows 10 security updates, then this will become only update available for install. However, if you have gotten behind or skipped some updates, those updates will also be installed. You can obtain this update via Microsoft Windows update or Microsoft Update Catalog website.
This update applies to Windows 10 version 1703 operating system. Your build number will be 15063.608 for Windows 10 desktops, laptops, etc. You need to reboot your computer for this update to take effect.
About Author Aaron J. Berg
Aaron J. Berg is the owner of Anet Computers, host of the Reality PC podcast, and blogger at AnetComputers.com. For over thirteen years, he worked for fortune 500 companies and the United States Federal government supporting computers. Now he helps you solve your most common computer problems.