You can optimize system performance with Ccleaner. Ccleaner is developed by Piriform Limited. This company has released Ccleaner version 5.38.6357.
Seven issues have been fixed in this latest version.
* microsoft edge browser cleaning set aside tabs no longer removed
* google chrome local storage cleaning cookies
* google chrome storage cookies managed from local storage
* ccleaner does not clean list of renamed files
* “Error opening file for writing”
* windows xp library dependancy
* ccleaner check for updates in short time period
Ccleaner supports both x86 32 bit and x64 64 bit operating systems. Ccleaner is compatible with Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, server 2003, server 2008, server 2008 release 2, server 2012 operating systems. Macintosh OS 10.6 snow leopard to 10.11 el capitan x64 64 bit operating systems.
You can update Ccleaner via its interface. Click on a “Check for updates” link in lower right hand corner. This will take you to a web page at Piriform.com that will tell you whether or not a new version is available.
You will see a message similar to this “A new version, 5.38.6357 is available to download!”. You can upgrade to the paid for version of Ccleaner at this time or scroll down to the bottom and click on “No thanks”. You have an option to download the free version, download the trial version, or buy the professional plus.
Also, you can always visit a static link and download the most recent version of Ccleaner optimize system performance. The professional version of Ccleaner has automatic updates. Finally, there is a portable version and Google Android version available.