Microsoft announced today September eight two thousand fifteen that they will partner with both Hewlett Packard and Dell, to distribute the Surface Pro three to corporate customers. Dell and Hewlett Packard will begin selling the Surface Pro 3 in October of two thousand fifteen. Dell will provide support for these tablet style computers.
These computer devices will ship with Windows ten. Dell will sell Microsoft Surface Pro and accessories in Canada and the United States through commercial sales. Later this year, Dell will begin selling them via their Dell.com/Work website.
In early two thousand sixteen twenty eight other commercial markets will be added. Dell will provide optional services, including Dell Hardware Warranty, ProSupport with Accidental Damage Service, and Configuration and Deployment Services with sales of Microsoft Surface Pro. You can read this Microsoft News article about this Microsoft partnership with Dell and Hewlett Packard.
Here are some technical specifications for the Microsoft Surface Pro 3.
* Windows 10 Professional
* Casing Magnesium
* Color Silver
* Physical buttons: Volume, Power, and Home
* Dimensions 11.50 x 7.93 x 0.36 inches 292.10 x 201.42 x 9.14 milimeters
* Weight 1.76 pounds or 0.79 kilogram
* Hard drive solid state drive options: 64 Gigabytes, 128 Gigabytes, 256 Gigabytes, or 512 Gigabytes
* Memory 64 Gigabytes/Intel i3 or 128 Gigabytes/Intel i5 version with 4 Gigabytes Random Access Memory 128 Gigabytes/Intel i7,
256 Gigabytes/Intel i5 & Intel i7 or 512 Gigabytes/Intel i7 version with 8 Gigabytes Random Access Memory
* Display Screen 12 Inches ClearType Full High Definition
* Resolution 2160 x 1440
* Aspect Ratio 3:2
* Touch Multitouch input
* Processor 64 Gigabytes/Intel i3 version 4th generation Intel Core i3-4020Y 1.50 GHz with Intel High Definition Graphics 4200
* Processor 128 Gigabytes and 256 Gigabytes/Intel i5 version 4th generation Intel Core i5-4300U 1.90 GHz with Turbo Boost Technology up to 2.9GHz with Intel High Definition Graphics 4400
* 128 Gigabytes, 256 Gigabytes and 512 Gigabytes/Intel i7 version 4th generation Intel Core i7-4650U 1.70 GHz with Turbo Boost Technology up to 3.3 GHZ with Intel HD Graphics 5000
* Trusted Platform Module chip for enterprise security
* Wireless 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
* Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy technology
* 5MP and 1080p HD front and rear facing cameras
* Built in front and rear facing microphones
* Stereo speakers with Dolby Audio enhanced sound
* Full size USB 3.0
* microSD card reader
* Headphone jack
* Mini DisplayPort
* Cover port
* Charging port
* Dimensions 135 milimeters length, 9.5 milimeters diameter
* Weight twenty grams
About Author Aaron J. Berg
Aaron J. Berg is the owner of Anet Computers, host of the Reality PC podcast, and blogger at AnetComputers.com. For over thirteen years, he worked for fortune 500 companies and the United States Federal government supporting computers. Now he helps you solve your most common computer problems.