Microsoft Corporation released cumulative update KB3200970 on November eight two thousand sixteen. This update resolves ten security vulnerabilities for Windows 10 and Server 2016 operating systems.
- 3198467 MS16-142: Internet Explorer Cumulative security update
- 3193479 MS16-140: Boot Manager Security update
- 3199647 MS16-138: Microsoft virtual hard drive Security update
- 3199173 MS16-137: Windows authentiction methods Security update
- 3199135 MS16-135: Kernel mode drivers Security update
- 3193706 MS16-134: Common log file system driver Security update
- 3199120 MS16-132: Microsoft graphics component Security update
- 3199151 MS16-131: Microsoft video control Security update
- 3199172 MS16-130: Microsoft Windows Security update
- 3199057 MS16-129: Microsoft Edge Cumulative security update
If you have been keeping up to date with Microsoft Windows 10 security updates then this cumulative update will only install most recent updates. However, if you have gotten behind or skipped some updates those updates will also be installed. If this is your first time installing Windows updates on 10 or Server 2016 then file sizes are 467 megabytes x86 and 871 megabytes x64 respectfully.
You can obtain these updates via Microsoft Windows update or Microsoft Update Catalog website. You must reboot your computer for all updates to take effect. Finally, there two builds associated with this update, 14393.447 and 14393.448 mobile.
About Author Aaron J. Berg
Aaron J. Berg is the owner of Anet Computers, host of the Reality PC podcast, and blogger at AnetComputers.com. For over thirteen years, he worked for fortune 500 companies and the United States Federal government supporting computers. Now he helps you solve your most common computer problems.