Mozilla Corporation on January twenty third two thousand eighteen officially released Mozilla web browser version 58 which they have named Quantum. This latest version includes one security fix via Firefox software updater. There are some new features and improvements with Mozilla Firefox version 58.
* non standard blank fonts in Linux
* user profiles created in 58 or later are not backwards compatible
* symantec certificate authority warning
* off main thread painting Windows graphics rendering
* faster loading pages
* copy and paste screenshot via clipboard
* screenshots work in private mode
* Nepali local added
* no audio running Firefox over remote desktop connection because of security
* performance issues using some screen readers
This version of Mozilla Firefox includes multiple operating system processes, which is supposed to increase speed of this web browser. You can install Mozilla FireFox 58 manually by selecting “Help” then select “About Firefox”. In about Mozilla Firefox you will either see that your web browser is up to date or click on an “Update to 58” button.
You can download and install Mozilla FireFox version 58 Quantum. Another way to upgrade Mozilla FireFox is with automatic updates. Click on “Tools” then select “Options”.
Click on “Advanced” tab. Select an “Update” tab. In update you have three options:
* Automatically install updates
* Check for updates
* Never check for updates
Ths brand new Mozilla Firefox Quantum web browser version 58 was developed for Microsoft Windows, Apple MACintosh, Linux, Google Android, and Apple iOS operating systems.