Google on December six two thousand seventeen, officially released Chrome web browser version 63.0.3239.84. This latest version includes 37 google chrome security update. This security fix affects Google Chrome web browser on Linux, MAC, and Microsoft Windows platforms.
By default Chrome is supposed to automatically update. You can install Google Chrome version 63.0.3239.84 manually by selecting “Help” then select “About Google Chrome”. In about Google Chrome, if an update is available, that update will begin downloading.
* quick udp internet connections out of bounds write
* pdfium heap overflow
* skia out of bounds write
* webassembly type confusion
* inter process communication call
* blink out of bounds read
* skia cross information disclosure
* skia uninitialized value
* blink redirect uniform resource locator leak
* omnibox uniform resource locator spoof
* intruction cache unit overflow
* boring secure sockets layer implementation