Microsoft Corporation released cumulative update KB4041676 on October ten two thousand seventeen. This update includes twenty six improvements to Windows 10. This update does NOT include any new features.
* this app can’t open error
* appreadiness service stops working
* silverlight map stack stops working
* vsync reduced battery life
* start layout customizations lost
* link.exe stops working
* windows error reporting temp folder deleted
* msmq performance miscounting
* token broker
* personal identification verification not cached
* cypher.exe /u fails
* appblocker fails to block modern app
* internet explorer forms submission
* internet explorer graphics rendering
* internet explorer element focus
* interent explorer docking / undocking
* internet explorer pop up window
* vendor application program interface deleted data
* robocopy fails to copy sharepoint files
* mdm universal serial bus permissions not disabling usb port
* initiator instance does not exist error
* azure app proxy fails
* usbhub.sys memory corruption
* windows store 0x80070005 error
* ServerSecurityDescriptor registry entry does not migrate upgrading to windows 10
* additional security updates
There are three known issues with this update. Microsoft is working on a solution for all three problems. Installing knowledge base KB4034674 may change czech and arabic languages to english in some applications like Microsoft Edge. USB type c connection support might cause blue or black screens. Customers that install this KB4041676 update via windows server update services or system center configuration manager.
If you have been keeping up to date with Microsoft Windows 10 security updates then this will become only update available for install. However, if you have gotten behind or skipped some updates, those updates will also be installed. You can obtain this update via Microsoft Windows update or Microsoft Update Catalog website.
This update applies to Windows 10 and and windows 10 version 1703. This update does NOT replace any previous update. Your build number will be 15063.674 for Windows 10 desktops, laptops, etc.
You need to reboot your computer for this update to take effect.