* internet explorer stops working f12 developer
* internet explorer and microsoft edge xml printing
* legacy document mode
* internet explorer pinch and zoom
* internet explorer browser helper not responsive
* graphics drivers upgrading causes not responsive applications
* “Check your account, you don’t own this content” error
* cannot access server message block after installing previous microsoft updates
* active directory file server issue causes database problem after restart
* march 2018 antivirus compatibility check lifted
* security updates for other microsoft applications
There are two known issues after this update according to Microsoft. KB4054517 failed to install because of error 0x80070643. This is a false positive.
This prior Microsoft security updates actually installed successfully. Microsoft is aware that Windows Update incorrectly reports this as a failed install. Windows 10 1709 Delta enterprise customers may have February and March windows update failures.
These three knowledge bases have been expired:
KB4056892 january 2018
KB4074588 february 2018
KB4088776 March 2018
Microsoft recommends removing the previous Microsoft security updates and just install the full March 2018 KB4088776 instead. If you have been keeping up to date with Microsoft Windows 10 security updates then this will become the only update available for install. However, if you have gotten behind or skipped some updates, those updates will also be installed.
You can obtain this update via Microsoft Windows update or Microsoft Update Catalog website. This Microsoft update applies to Windows 10 and Windows 10 version 1709 operating system. This update does NOT replace any previous update. Your Windows 10 operating system build number will now be 16299.309 after installing this update.