Microsoft Corporation released cumulative update KB3206632 on December thirteen two thousand sixteen. This update includes fixes and quality improvements for Windows 10 and Server 2016 operating systems. This update does not include any new features.
* Improved Security Support Provider Interface reliability
* CDPSVC crash in some situations could lead to your machine not being able to acquire an IP address
* Catalog signed module installation not working on Nano Server
* Devices left with Hello on for excessive amount of time will not go into power savings mode
* gl_pointSize not working properly when used with drawElements method in Internet Explorer 11
* Azure Active Directory joined machines after upgrading to Windows 10 Version 1607 cannot sync with Exchange
* Updated time zone information in Internet Explorer
* Security updates for Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Uniscribe, Common Log File System Driver
If you have been keeping up to date with Microsoft Windows 10 security updates then this cumulative update will only install most recent updates. However, if you have gotten behind or skipped some updates those updates will also be installed. You can obtain these updates via Microsoft Windows update or Microsoft Update Catalog website.
KB3199986 update must be installed in order for this update to get applied. You must reboot your computer for all updates to take effect.