WhatsApp messenger service now allows you to backup videos with your usual chat backups. Version 2.12.5 of WhatsApp messenger for Apple iPhone operating system allows this functionality. This free messenger program allows you to possibly send free short message service messages.
This application runs on an Apple iPhone, Google Android, BlackBerry, Nokia S60, Nokia S40, and Microsoft Windows phone. At this time backing up videos is only available for Apple iPhone. Version 2.12.5 is compatible with Apple iphone operating system version six or later and is optimized for Apple iPhone five, Apple iPhone six, and Apple iPhone six Plus.
This forty six megabyte sized download is available from WhatsApp Messenger Apple iTunes page. This free software program application uses either your 3G or WiFi connection to send text messages across, making it possible for entirely free communications. Here are some other new features with Whatsapp version 2.12.5:
* Customize your notification settings including ability to mute
* You can now backup videos along with chats
Go to “Settings” then choose “Chats and Calls” and finally select “Chat Backup”
* Swipe to right to mark messages read or unread
* Better overall support for VoiceOver feature
* Directly share contacts from contacts application to WhatsApp
* Directly share locations from Apple Maps to WhatsApp
* Possibly lower your data usage during calls
Go to “Settings” then “Chats and Calls”
* As you scroll through chats, earlier messages automatically appear
* Better design for both cropping photos and videos
* A large thumbnail map for location messages
Finally, WhatsApp smartphone application is entirely free for your first year and ninety nine cents per year there after.
Easy Steps to Safely Backup WhatsApp Messages and Videos
WhatsApp has become an indispensable messaging platform for billions of people across the globe. With so many photographs, videos, and important conversations shared on this application, it is essential to ensure that you have a reliable backup system in place. Having a backup not only helps secure precious memories but also provides a stress-free experience in case of device loss or accidental deletion.
In this blog post, we will discuss the simple steps to backup your WhatsApp messages and videos, giving you peace of mind.
Step One: Enable WhatsApp's Built-In Backup Feature
WhatsApp provides a built-in backup feature that allows you to back up your chats, photographs, and videos to either Google Drive for Android end users or iCloud for Apple iPhone end users.
For Google Android Users:
1. Open WhatsApp and tap on the three-dot menu icon at the top right corner.
2. Go to "Settings" and select "Chats" followed by "Chat backup."
3. You can choose the frequency of backup (daily, weekly, monthly, or never), select the Google Account for storage, and toggle options like including or excluding videos.
4. Tap "Back up" to initiate the backup process.
For Apple iPhone Users:
1. Launch WhatsApp and navigate to "Settings" by tapping on the gear icon at the bottom.
2. Select "Chats" and choose "Chat Backup."
3. You can choose the backup frequency, enable "Include Videos" if desired, and tap on "Back Up Now" to begin the backup process.
Step Two: Manually Backup WhatsApp Data
Apart from the automatic backups, it is essential to periodically create a manual backup to avoid potential data loss due to accidental deletions or device failures.
1. Follow the same steps mentioned above for your respective operating system to access the backup screen.
2. Tap on "Back Up" to manually initiate the backup process.
3. Ensure a stable internet connection and a sufficient amount of storage space for the backup.
Step Three: Save WhatsApp Media to Your Computer
To provide extra security and avoid relying solely on cloud backups, you can also save your WhatsApp media photos and videos to your computer.
1. Connect your Google Android or Apple iPhone device to your computer using a universal serial bus cable.
2. You can access your device's internal storage or smart digital card for Google Android or launch Apple iTunes for Apple iPhone.
3. You can locate the "WhatsApp" folder/directory and navigate to "Media."
4. You can copy the desired photographs and videos to your computer's local storage or an external hard drive for backup.
Taking the time to backup your WhatsApp messages and videos can save you from potential heartache and frustrations in the future. By enabling WhatsApp's built-in backup feature and considering manual backups, you ensure that your cherished conversations and media remain safe and easily recoverable. Do not forget to periodically save your WhatsApp media to your computer for an extra layer of protection. By following these simple steps, you can enjoy the peace of mind that comes with knowing your WhatsApp data is well-protected.
How to Backup WhatsApp Messages and Videos Video Transcript
hello this is Aaron with anetcomputers.com
now come with another video for you
today bueno este a so Tyrone Cohn in a
computer comment or video patio a
handheld mobile device backup what's app
messages and videos in your chat backups
whatsapp message your service now allows
you to backup videos with your usual
chat backups might be a nice feature for
some people version 2.1 2.5 of whatsapp
messenger for apple iOS allows this
functionality this free messenger
program allows you to possibly send free
short message service messages this
application runs on an iphone android
blackberry nokia 560 Nokia s40 and
windows phone at this time backing up
videos is only available for Apple
iPhone version to 12.5 is compatible
with iOS 6 or later and is optimized for
iPhone 5 iPhone 6 seis and iPhone 6 seis
plus this 46 megabyte download is
available from whatsapp messenger iTunes
page this free application uses either
your 3G or Wi-Fi connection to send text
across making it possible for entirely
free communication Starbucks McDonald's
Target Walmart etc wherever I guess you
can get a free Wi-Fi signal here are
some other new features with version to
12.5 customize your notification
settings including ability to mute you
can now backup videos along with your
chats go to settings then choose chats
and calls and finally select chat back
up swipe to write tomorrow messages read
or unread better overall support for
voiceover future directly share contacts
from contacts application to whatsapp
directly share locations from Apple Maps
to what's map excuse me - what's app
possibly lower year I don't know if
there is an application called what's
map possibly lower your data usage
during calls go to settings then chats
and calls as you scroll through chats
earlier messages automatically appear
now better designed for both cropping
photos and videos a large thumbnail map
for location messages finally whatsapp
is entirely free for your first year and
then $0.99 per year thereafter
muy bueno I guess for uno for one year
here's their iTunes page obviously if
you have a iPhone you just download it
from iTunes page for whatsapp on your
iPhone quickly I just wanted to show you
the interface iPhone screenshot simple
personal real-time messaging and then
there is a caveat emptor data charges
may apply call your friends and family
for free isn't that special that neat
interface anyways hopefully this
information was productive and now you
are able to backup videos along with
your chat messages with whatsapp you can
always browse Tenaya computers dot-com
for their possible potential tips
information and tricks to help you solve
your most common computer problems
problema Mo's thank you for listening